Installing a paver patio is a great investment as you can not only enjoy its benefits now but also later on if you ever want to sell the place. A paver patio can increase the value of your home as well as its outdoor appeal to potential buyers. If you enjoy entertaining friends and family outside, a paver patio is sure to provide you with great happiness for many years to come. Now that you have decided on this type of patio, it is now time to find the perfect paving stones. This article will provide some tips on the best places to buy paving materials such as Indian Sandstone.
- Online. Purchasing your paver stones have never been easier than by shopping online. You can find great sales and deals on paver stones by buying them directly from a supplier online. Have them drop shipped directly to your home for a stress-free shopping experience. The downside to purchasing online is that you will not be able to feel the stone and examine its’ texture. If this is not a concern for you, you should purchase online as you are likely going to be able to find a better deal than shopping in the store or from a local garden shop.
- In store. If you prefer to feel the stone you are going to purchase as well as examine the texture and color, you will want to make your purchase in store. There are many hardware stores that offer paver stones and can deliver them to your home. The downside is that you may end up paying a bit more to purchase in store as opposed to online. In addition, many hardware stores charge a delivery fee to drop off materials.
- From a local garden shop. It is common for local garden shops to offer stones, mulch, and other outdoor yard items for sale. Many local garden shops sell paver stones and offer delivery, however you will likely pay the most from shopping locally. While it is a good idea to support local business, you may find yourself paying a bit more which is the only downside.
- Wholesale distributor. If you want a deep discount, consider purchasing in bulk from a wholesale distributor. This is the best idea for those who have a contractor business, landscaping business, or are in the business of laying patios for profit. You can often find the best deals by working directly with a distributor but this may take time to put together.
- Warehouse club. If you belong to a wholesale club such as Costco or BJ’s, you may be able to find your paver stones for a deeply discounted price. In addition, sometimes these type of clubs offer installation for a discounted price as well.
Regardless of where you choose to purchase your paver stones, there are many options to do so. If you want to save money, the best option is to purchase online. However if you want to see, feel, and examine the texture of the stone, you will want to purchase in a store where you can get a better look at the stones.