HartFelt’s new 360 degree toothbrush is truly innovative — it is the world’s first 360 degree designed toothbrush. The 360 Toothbrush has magnificent cleaning power thanks to over 10,000 micro fine bristles—10 times more than the average toothbrush.
We all wanted to try this toothbrush, but unfortunately, we only had one. My son won, so it was up to him to tell us how it went. He used it for a couple of days and said he really liked how it cleaned his teeth. He likes the feel when he uses it and how clean his teeth feel after he uses it.
The way it works
Circular rings firmly hold bristles in place, while spacing washers between bristle layers make it more effective for removing plaque. And keeping the brush clean as well. Taking your 360 Toothbrush to work, or on the road will be easy with the 360 design and easy to keep clean.
- The bristles are short, but made of soft, high elastic, ultra fine micro fiber.
2) Patent Technology
- This awesome toothbrush design has special washers, which bridge between bristle layers, enabling the toothbrush to dry quickly, and therefore, stay clean.
3) Unique Design
- The 360 Toothbrush does not have grooves for bristles like regular toothbrushes have, which can make toothpaste, fat, and protein get stuck into these grooves of usual toothbrushes.
- The 360 Toothbrush has been designed to reach and clean every corner of the mouth, teeth, gums, and tongue.
- Soft Ultra Fine Micro Fine bristles enable brushing with WATER ONLY… take to work, or on the road and brush with ease.
- The 360 Toothbrush lasts about 3-6 months.
How to Use It
To use the toothbrush, just wet the toothbrush and brush. You just need to use it more gently than usual. You don’t need to turn it, spin, or twist your wrist as you brush.
The HartFelt 360 Toothbrush even has a Baby Buddy’s Oral Care program.
What do you think? Would you use one?