When you are a mom and wife who runs a couple of businesses, you can really stay busy. And I do mean BUSY.
I am a big list maker. I have lists on my computer, my phone and even in notebooks. If I do not type or write everything down, I will forget to do it. I get so caught up with work, I can forget the simple things, like making the family dinner.
Note to self: Make dinner.
We end up eating out -a lot.
I like it when things are simple and easy. I’m not going to run for Perfect Mom of the Year anytime soon, unless maybe when I win the lotto and can drop everything and be June Kleaver. Sometimes the Disney Channel is my babysitter and I’m not afraid to tell you so.
(You didn’t think I was going to just post one two-ingredient recipe post, did you? )
- 2 cups Cheese Nips-I use Target brand and works fine
- 2 cups Shredded cheese-Ready prepared in bag, or shred yourself. Any type of cheese blend will work.
- Place a small pile of cheese into a circle onto a baking pan.Spread out the pile of cheese evenly so the middle is about the same thickness as the edges.
- Crumble up cheese nips and sprinkle evenly over the shredded cheese circles.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees for 5-8 minutes.
- They need to bake until they turn golden brown in order for them to get crispy.
- Let them cool for about 2 minutes on the pan and remove carefully with a spatula.