I can’t believe that the baby of the family is going to be nine this weekend.
Now will be the time that I say, It feels like just yesterday, I was holding Emily in my arms.
Well, it’s TRUE.
My baby is growing up just like the first two.
It’s just not fair.
1. So, this means I have throw Emily’s three birthday parties: One for her dad’s side, one for her friends, and one on her actual birthday (which she shares with my mom).
Don’t ask; it’s a long story.
2. Nobody tried to guess what our new design and fashion blog will be called. I guess I will just tell you.
Where Emily Lives- like it?
3. I bet you couldn’t believe I actually had a chance to post a recipe. I couldn’t either. Now that we ate all the pumpkin cheesecakes, I have to bake something else. I’ve been looking through Pinterest for ideas for something you would love to eat on a cold day and I found some ideas to experiment with.
It’s a tough job, but somebody’s gotta do it.
4. I’m almost to the end and I haven’t made you drool with some very cool links I found! Well, we can’t have that.
5. If you could only pick one post a week to write, what would it be about? Mine would be Tuesday Things.
Because I like to be random.