I feel a little bit back to my old self. Meaning, with the work load lightened a bit and a little break before my next two weddings. I actually cleaned the whole house today. The hubby almost didn’t recognized it when he got home. I got a load of laundry in too. Clean socks? Yes!
I’m going to enjoy this holiday weekend and not think about business at all. I’m going to enjoy the family-and work on getting water down the little one, so she keeps making some “little twos” in the toilet.
What a subject to bring up right before I tell you about the pizza we made last week.
Hey, at least it’s not a sausage pizza.
This pizza is another semi-homemade recipe. Meaning, I used store bought pizza crust and cooked chicken strips.
I’m not a fan of spicy. The hubby, on the other hand, loves anything spicy. He’s not a big fan of chicken pizza-he probably could tell you what he likes, but chicken would not make it. So, I guess we both compromised on this pizza.
Chipotle isn’t too bad on my taste buds compared to a japaleno pepper. Someone just gave us some from their garden. Those puppies are still sitting in our fridge-and they will still sit there until HE does something with them.
Unless, I find a recipe that would make a great photo opp. : )
- One can of pizza crust
- 3/4 chipotle sauce
- 5 ozs cooked chicken strips
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup of green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup corn
- 11/2 cups shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place a thin layer of chipotle sauce on dough.
- Top with onion, peppers, corn, tomatos, chicken and end with cheese.
- Bake in lower rack for 15 minutes, or when crust is golden brown.