Is it Tuesday again? My days are flying. Are yours? Summer is going to over before we know it. Have I made you depressed yet?
1. I’m still working on the house and getting it in selling condition. Our front yard has a huge tree in the front, which I love , but it killed most of our grass. I’ve made it my mission to grow grass there because someone told me that if you don’t have a nice lawn, people will hate your house. After weeks of throwing down grass seed and watering it like crazy, I just about gave up. Then, after two days of rain, it (grass) popped up over night. I was so excited and proud of my grass, I make everyone stop and look at it every day.
2. You must come back tomorrow to see my new favorite dessert. Hint: Peanut butter. Chocolate.
3. We are going on a shopping trip this weekend. I’m looking for a new purse. One that will call out to me. I’m hoping it’s pink. Maybe, I’ll get a pea green one just to make my mom go, “Ewwww!”
4. I’m trying to not let the fact that I have three weddings coming up in the next couple of months get me down. I keep telling myself that those will be your last stressful, time-consuming, nerve wrecking, make-me-have-a-heart-attack weddings that I will ever be doing. That helps most days.
5. The grand babies came to visit yesterday. They are getting SO big! I sent their monthly “care” package with them with the promise to not open it until they got home. I’m sure their mom will call and thank me for sticking three loud whistles in it.
6. I’m excited to announce that I will filling up my Etsy store again with prints for children’s rooms. I will have a cool flash card print set that I’m sure you will love!
7. I love that I’ve made some new friends through blogging. I am glad to see that there are great people out there willing to help each other instead of looking at each other as competition. I walked away from blogging for awhile because I felt it was becoming so competitive and catty. I hope those mean girls found away to be nice and share the blogging world. After all, there’s plenty of room for all of us.