Clogs, we all get them! With long hair, I get my fair share of clogs in our drain. The hubby does get frustrated, but he’s a trooper when it comes to trying to unclog them. That was until we discovered how easy Roto-Rooter home products can make your clog disappear.
Roto-Rooter is America’s top name in plumbing-for 80 years! Now, Roto-Rooter is available in product form without having to call a professional anymore. Think about all the money you will save not having to have someone else come and unclog your drains-awesome, right?
Some interesting facts about Roto-Rooter Hair Clog Remover:
- 25% more hair dissolving ingredients to remove stubborn hair clogs and clear blocked drains
- Independent lab tests have proven that Roto-Rooter Hair Clog Remover clears tough clogs up to 50% faster than other national brands.
We just had another clogged drain (right before writing this) and I thought, , this could not have come at a better time! I can give you a little 101 on how quick and easy it is to get rid of those darn hair clogs at home with Roto-Rooter Hair Clog Remover.
How to Use Roto-Rooter Hair Clog Remover:
1. Run some water down the drain, then turn off faucet.
2. Pour Clog Remover slowly into drain opening.
3. Let it work for 10 minutes-Ours actually unclogged almost immediately! If you have a tough clog, keep it in longer.
4. Flush with hot tap water. Repeat steps if needed.
Roto-Rooter Hair Clog Remover came out smoothly for us and dissolves our hair clogs immediately. My husband was impressed and actually called me into the bathroom to show me it was unclogged already. We never had that fast action before with other brands.
You can also use Roto-Rooter’s other products to remove all types of stubborn clogs, and soap scum and grease as well. Clogged drains in the kitchen are usually caused by grease. When it gets in the pipes, it can develop into a stubborn clog. Roto-Rooter’s Gel Clog Remover works wonders on kitchen drains. It’s safe to use in all pipes, septic systems, and garbage disposals.
Check out Roto-Rooter Hair Clog Remover and their other products here.