You have many choices when you choose to travel. Regardless of where you are going and if it is for business or pleasure, there are usually a variety of places that you can choose from. If you are planning your next holiday and want to spend a great deal of money on a luxury vacation, this is the article for you. This article will highlight some of the best destinations for luxury travel in 2017.
- W Retreat and Spa at the Maldives. Each suite has a private pool that overlooks the most gorgeous of beaches. While nightly rates will cost over $960, you will enjoy exquisite food, breathtaking views, and the most relaxing vacation you have ever had. The hotel is located on a private island where you can enjoy local fare, sunbathe, snorkel, and take a cruise on a chartered boat.
- SLS Hotel South Beach. If you have never been to South Beach in Florida, you must put it on your list of destinations to see. Each room is outfitted with designer furnishings, linens, and artwork. In addition, you can expect amazing views, great food in the restaurant, and superb service. Enjoy lounging at the pool on the rooftop or if you are feeling particularly special, book a private cabana that offers a private staircase into the pool.
- Ashford Castle in Ireland. While staying at the beach can be relaxing and serene, there is nothing like staying in a royal castle and experiencing the lifestyle of a prince or princess. The Ashford Castle offers unique outdoor activities such as but not limited to horseback riding, and archery facility, or a golf course. Take a walk around the lake or enjoy a picnic on the property while watching birds such as a falcon fly by. The gardens are perfect for a nice walk with your lover and the food does not disappoint. If you want to relax and enjoy a facial or massage, the spa is world renowned and you will leave feeling like a million dollars.
- Treetops Lodge, New Zealand. If you are interested in vacationing in a serene, private, environment that is surrounded by nature, this luxurious spot in New Zealand is calling your name. Set on 2,500 acres, you can enjoy your choice between suites and villas that are surrounded by streams, waterfalls, and forests. Spend your days hiking, horseback riding, biking, fly fishing, or shooting archery.
- Palazinna G, Venice, Italy. The DJ Suite in this hotel was home to Johnny Depp for several months at one time. Boasting more than one level of living space, you can expect to enjoy two bedrooms, two living rooms, two bathrooms, and a great view of the Grand Canal. In addition, you will be able to see rooftops of buildings from all over Venice. Enjoy a cocktail in the terrace lounge and enjoy a delicious italian meal in the restaurant.
No matter what you have in mind for a great luxury holiday, these ideas should help you get started in planning for your remarkable trip.