Right now, I’m in the process of starting to juice-just for breakfast. Don’t get all crazy on me, people. I still need to be able to bite into something.
I really need a kick start in the morning and I can’t drink coffee every day, so I like to find other ways for energy.
I tried Total Nutrition in my morning smoothie for a week and I feel that I’ve been given that extra help that I need to stay energetic.
Total Nutrition is easy to use and details are:
1. Packed with superfoods
2. Increases concentration and memory
3. Promotes all over wellness
4. All natural nutritional supplement
5. Rich in antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, nutrients, vitamins, and phytonutrients
6. Neutral flavored green powder – great for adding to your favorite juice or creating your own superfood smoothie
7. One scoop daily
Since you can add it to just water, it makes it easy to take it on the go if you are in a hurry in the mornings, or for a morning snack. Add some exercise and you should be all set!
To read more about Total Nutrition and Superfoods - Click Here
Facebook / Website
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.