Tess Moody is the owner of Six Feet Under Blog-Sending me to an early grave.
Please contact me at: tessii1 @ mchsi . com . I always welcome pitches, but please read through all our posting options first.
Are you a business looking to bring traffic to your website? We have many opportunities at all levels of budgets. (Currently, we are not accepting complimentary postings of press releases, offers, etc. )
What Products We Are Accepting For Review:
• There are no fees associated with a product review, we do ask for a minimum of a $25 Product Retail Value (ex: If your product is valued at $13, you can send two products to meet the minimum).
• You are welcome to add a discount or coupon code to the review at no charge.
• Discounts that require a separate post will be subject to a fee.
• A full sized, unused sample must be provided in order to thoroughly review the product.
• All product review samples will become the property of Six Feet Under Blog and will not be returned.
• We are not responsible for any shipping costs. Any packages shipped COD will be refused and returned to sender.
• We will send you an email with the link to the review once it has been posted.
• All review products must be family friendly.
With each product review, your product will be featured in a blog post along with actual pictures of the product. Also included in the blog post are keyword links, “Buy It Now” information for the reader to easily find the product to purchase, and links to your social media sites.
• Giveaways are free of charge when combined with a product review. Products must be at least $25 value.
• Please inform me what the prize is when setting up the giveaway and let us know who is eligible to enter- US, Canada or Worldwide.
• Your giveaway will be held on Six Feet Under for two – three weeks, unless other arrangements are made. Readers are required to visit your website for entry, thus bringing you traffic.
• We can ask the reader like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, and subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc. for bonus entries.
• After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s shipping information will be provided to the business and the business will be responsible for shipping the prize directly.